Job Title : Middleware Messaging & ESB
Job ID : 1897653255
Posted on : 11-03-2015
Designation : Middleware Messaging & ESB
Experience : 8 to 12 yrs
Location : Bangalore
Salary : Industry Standard
Client Name : MNC
Education : Graduation
Skills : Middleware, Tibco, WAS, HTTP
Priority : HOT
- Proven experience in supporting large scale Middleware infrastructures with multiple middleware products
- Experienced in Analysis, design, development, implementation, Migration and support of Message Oriented Middleware Tools
- Should be an expert in Planning, Installation, Configuration and Maintenance of Messaging products WMQ, Active MQ, Open MQ, Tibco EMS and Enterprise Service Bus software like WebSphere ESB, Oracle ESB, Apache Synapse, Apache Service Mix, Open ESB, Mule ESB etc..
- Should be able to work closely with Architecture and Business partners to understand their IT needs and provide detailed design, build, and test environment solution
- Should have hands on experience in design and implementation of projects using SOA technologies involving webMethods and IBM WebSphere products
- Should have strong understanding of application SOA design patterns, architectural principles, and appropriate models for achieving high performance, reliability and scalability
- Should be able to provided technical leadership on the architecture, design, and successful implementation of Middleware Products
Specific to responsibilities:
- Installation, Administration and Configuration of WAS 6.0/6.1/7.0, Http and MQ 5.3/6.0/7.0 on Linux/AIX.
- Fixpackupgradation of WAS, HTTP and MQ.
- Creation of WebSphere application server cluster and its members.
- Configuration of WAS resources JMS, JDBC, queue connection factory and queue destination.
- SSL configuration for WAS application servers and MQ
- Creation of MQ objects Queue manager, channels, queues and listeners.
- MQ migration from v6 to v7.
- MQ cluster set-up with two full repositories.
- Troubleshooting WAS, Http and MQ.
- Analyze Qualys report for middleware vulnerability and provide solution to fix.
- Analyze middleware tickets, identify patterns and provide solutions to reduce/remove repeated tickets.
- Documentation of known errors and solutions and storing it in middleware KEDB.
- Troubleshooting WAS, Http, MQ and Messaging
Permanent staffing assignments refers to those Jobs when you as a company look to hire people on your payroll on a permanent basis...
Although Professional Services in Human Contracting is a fairly new concept in India, The PS market is fast maturing and catching up with the changing industry...
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) is a form of business process outsourcing (BPO) where an employer transfers all or part of its recruitment...