Job Title : Big Data Architect
Job ID : 7607349369
Posted on : 10-03-2015
Designation : Big Data Architect
Experience : 7 to 12 yrs
Location : Bangalore
Salary : Industry Standard
Client Name : MNC
Education : Graduation
Skills : Big Data, Hadoop, NoSQL, Cassandra, DB, J2EE, Technical Architect, MongoDB
Priority : HOT
Candidate be responsible for guiding the full lifecycle of a Hadoop solution, including requirements analysis, platform selection, technical architecture design, Infra design and build, testing, and deployment.
This position requires to build the Bigdata/Hadoop/NoSQL DB capability in Infrastructure services under Technology Office under the name of Bigdata CoE.
- Build the capability on Big Data and distributed computing technologies Hadoop, Cassandra/HBase and MongoDB
- Provides Subject Matter Expertise (SME) on Big Data and distributed computing technologies Hadoop, Cassandra/HBase and MongoDB
- Knowledge on NoSQL databases (e.g. Cassandra, MongoDB, HBase) and/or analytic databases (e.g. Netezza, Vertica, VectorWise, Infobright) is critical.
- Responsible for unstructured tasks that have wide implications and where multiple outcomes must be driven to closure
- Lead and work on complex projects with significant interaction with others; works or solves problems beyond own job function
- Demonstrate leadership and vision in determining and driving strategy decisions.
- Regularly act as a technical advisor to engineering management
- Present quality initiatives to larger audiences
- Experience in writing and debugging Map reduce programs with Java/Pig/Hive.
- Strong development capabilities in Core Java/J2EE with Unix/Linux OS.
- Possesses in-depth knowledge of Big Data implementation frameworks
- Hands-on experience with related/complementary open source software platforms and languages (e.g. Java, Linux, Apache, Perl/Python/PHP, Chef) administration, configuration management, monitoring, debugging, and performance tuning)
- Knowledge of cloud computing infrastructure (e.g. Amazon Web Services EC2, Elastic MapReduce) and considerations for scalable, distributed systems
- Previous experience on IT Infrastructure design and build projects.
- Experience on Hadoop cluster monitoring (Using Zookeeper/Apache Ambari)
- Strong Analytical skills.
Permanent staffing assignments refers to those Jobs when you as a company look to hire people on your payroll on a permanent basis...
Although Professional Services in Human Contracting is a fairly new concept in India, The PS market is fast maturing and catching up with the changing industry...
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) is a form of business process outsourcing (BPO) where an employer transfers all or part of its recruitment...