Job Title : SAP PS Consultant
Job ID : 2088081924
Posted on : 10-03-2015
Designation : SAP PS Consultant
Experience : 8 to 10 yrs
Location : Bangalore
Salary : Industry Standard
Client Name : MNC
Education : Graduation
Skills : SAP, SAP PS, Functional Consultant
Priority : HOT
SAP PS consultant
- Should have at least 4 - 6 years of SAP experience in the core module of PS and 3 - 5 years of domain experience.
- Able to lead a team and train the team and possess sufficient knowledge of the quality processes and adopted quality standards in projects.
- Must possess expertise in configuring SAP PS module and its integration aspects with other SAP modules as MM, PP, CO, FI and SD. Must have ability to define and configure processes for PS Asset Management, Investment Management linkage to PS, Results Analysis and Project CO-PA
- Ability to understand the customer business processes and the IT landscape rapidly and able to foresee the likely challenges.
- Ability to frame the right set of questions for the multiple tracks.
- Create solution proposals with effort estimation for a chosen project track and create a solution road map addressing the current and the future needs of the business.
- Conduct solution architecting workshops with the business managers. Create detailed solution documentation and presentations and implement the solution using the standard solutions in SAP.
Skill & Experience:
- Should have total experience of at least 8 years with at least 5 years in SAP PS in consulting environment
- Should be Certified Professional in SAP PS with at least 3 full cycle implementations
- Demonstrated experience using SAP PS technology, and provide integration with both SAP and non-SAP systems
Permanent staffing assignments refers to those Jobs when you as a company look to hire people on your payroll on a permanent basis...
Although Professional Services in Human Contracting is a fairly new concept in India, The PS market is fast maturing and catching up with the changing industry...
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) is a form of business process outsourcing (BPO) where an employer transfers all or part of its recruitment...