Job Title : UI Developer - Desktop/Tablets & Phone
Job ID : 1454397357
Posted on : 10-03-2015
Designation : UI Developer - Desktop/Tablets & Phone
Experience : 4 to 8 yrs
Location : Pune
Salary : Industry Standard
Client Name : MNC
Education : Graduation
Skills : UI, UX, Java, Spring, Solution Design, J2EE, AJAX, JSON
Priority : HOT
- Develop, Design and Test User Interface Framework for a full suite of web application and mobile product
- Establish standards for UI/Front end development that will be followed by the entire team.
- Provide living style guides, UI standards and documentation to be followed by other team members
- Collaborate with UX Designer, product managers, architects, engineers, developers, QA, sales engineers and product management throughout the lifecycle of the design and development
- Mentor junior team members on the architecture created for front end development
- Working with stakeholders to define, simplify and document project requirements
- Collaborate with UX Designer on creating low and high-fidelity wireframes
- Collaborate with UX Designer on conducting feature design review
- Collaborate with UX Designer on creating interactive prototyping demos for design reviews
- Highly experienced in User-centered analysis and user interface design including prototyping and presenting design solutions
- Well versed with Web Applications development for desktop, tablets and phone
- Have driven a user-centric and user-centered culture
- Agile in researching, embracing and adapting to new technology trends and web standards
- Ensuring consistency of user interfaces across all supported systems
- Creating design patterns and a web style guide for use by other developers
- Information architecture
- Cross-browser compatible code
- Create detailed usability reports
- Web analytics
Permanent staffing assignments refers to those Jobs when you as a company look to hire people on your payroll on a permanent basis...
Although Professional Services in Human Contracting is a fairly new concept in India, The PS market is fast maturing and catching up with the changing industry...
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) is a form of business process outsourcing (BPO) where an employer transfers all or part of its recruitment...