Job Title : Technical Architect - DWH
Job ID : 8893232394
Posted on : 10-03-2015
Designation : Technical Architect - DWH
Experience : 8 to 12 yrs
Location : Pune
Salary : Industry Standard
Client Name : MNC
Education : Graduation
Skills : BI/DW, Technical Architect, Java, Hadoop, NoSQL, HBase, Solution Design
Priority : HOT
Job Title: Technical Architect
Location of Posting: Pune
Experience Required:8-12 years
Detailed Job Description:
- Exp 6-8 yrs Good understanding of data warehouse concepts and design patterns.
- Strong experience with Core Java or experience with HDFS, Map-reduce and other tools in Hadoop ecosystem Strong knowledge and hands-on experience with Map-reduce programming model and high level languages like pig or hive Experience with NoSQL data-stores like HBase, Cassandra.
- Understands various configuration parameters and helps arrive at values for optimal cluster performance
- Knowledge of configuration management / deployment tools like Puppet / Chef Setting up cluster monitoring and alerting mechanism tools like Ganglia, Nagios etc.
- Experience in setting up cross-data center replication Mentors the team on performance optimization strategy and creates best-practices.
- Understands how security model using Kerberos and enterprise LDAP product works and helps implement the same.
Permanent staffing assignments refers to those Jobs when you as a company look to hire people on your payroll on a permanent basis...
Although Professional Services in Human Contracting is a fairly new concept in India, The PS market is fast maturing and catching up with the changing industry...
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) is a form of business process outsourcing (BPO) where an employer transfers all or part of its recruitment...