Job Title : Technical Architect - SOA Architecture
Job ID : 1299565746
Posted on : 10-03-2015
Designation : Technical Architect - SOA Architecture
Experience : 10 to 15 yrs
Location : Pune
Salary : Industry Standard
Client Name : MNC
Education : Graduation
Skills : Technical Architect, SOA, Solution Architect, Java, Solution Design, CTO
Priority : HOT
Job Title: Technical Architect (SOA Architecture)
Location of Posting: Pune
Experience Required: 10 to 15 years
Detailed Job Description:
- More than 10 years of exp Must have (minimum of 5yrs) experience working with SOA Architectures with special consideration to those with Enterprise Integration Architecture experience.
- In-depth expertise with these technologies: JAVA, JEE, Service Oriented Architecture, Application frameworks, integration design patterns & webservices.
- Must be a strong, assertive communicator who can communicate high level architectural concepts AND lead development groups to understand design and implementation concepts.
- In-depth expertise in SOA security standards & patterns.
- Must have strong experience incorporating enterprise security policies and technology into the integration architecture.
- Must have hands-on experience implementing security design addressing authentication, authorization, Message confidentiality & Integrity.
- Expertise in SOA Governance Product & principles.
- Experience designing high performance, scalable & distributed architecture.
- Practical application debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills for communicating with application development personnel, business unit personnel, clients and vendors
Permanent staffing assignments refers to those Jobs when you as a company look to hire people on your payroll on a permanent basis...
Although Professional Services in Human Contracting is a fairly new concept in India, The PS market is fast maturing and catching up with the changing industry...
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) is a form of business process outsourcing (BPO) where an employer transfers all or part of its recruitment...