Job Title : Technical Specialist - Teradata
Job ID : 1166100131
Posted on : 10-03-2015
Designation : Technical Specialist - Teradata
Experience : 5 to 8 yrs
Location : Chennai/Pune
Salary : Industry Standard
Client Name : MNC
Education : Graduation
Skills : Teradata, SQL, Unix
Priority : HOT
- Minimum of 5+ years strong NCR Teradata and SQL, UNIX,
- Data Warehouse Modeling, Teradata Utilities, Aggregates and building efficient views;
- SQL and UNIX experience plus Teradata certification may be substituted for years of Teradata experience.
- Certification in Teradata and Teradata SQL preferred
- Applicant must be able to successfully
- Use Teradata utilities fastload, multiload, tpump to load data.
- Write BTEQ scripts to transform data.
- Write Fastexport scripts to export data.
- Write, test and implement Teradata Fastload, Multiload and Bteq scripts, DML and DDL.
- Construct Korn shell driver routines (write, test and implement UNIX scripts).
- Write views based on user and/or reporting requirements
- Gather system design requirements, design and write system specifications.
- Will be expected to be available for on-call response in order to provide 24x7 emergency response capabilities.
- SQL proficient
Permanent staffing assignments refers to those Jobs when you as a company look to hire people on your payroll on a permanent basis...
Although Professional Services in Human Contracting is a fairly new concept in India, The PS market is fast maturing and catching up with the changing industry...
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) is a form of business process outsourcing (BPO) where an employer transfers all or part of its recruitment...