Job Title : Analyst Programmer - SAS/SSRS
Job ID : 1675166372
Posted on : 10-03-2015
Designation : Analyst Programmer - SAS/SSRS
Experience : 3 to 6 yrs
Location : Mumbai
Salary : Industry Standard
Client Name : MNC
Education : Graduation
Skills : SAS, SSRS, R
Priority : HOT
Experience on minimum 3 analytics solutions deployment is required
- Should be well versed with Customer analytics solutions
- Customer segmentation, profiling, Life time value, Churn & retention, customized campaigns etc.
- Should have good hands on experience on analytics toosl like SAS Enterprise Miner, IBM SPSS, R, Kxen, Statistica etc.
- Should be expert on various statistics model building techniques such as Logistics regression, Neural Network, Decision trees, SVM, GLM etc
- Should good understand of applicability of analytics in vertical areas E,g, Banking & Financial Analytics, Insurance Analytics, Retail Analytics, Healthcare Analytics etc.
- Should be able to guide & manage the team of analytics on various aspects of model building process, choosing the right techniques, model comparison
- Should be aware of industry trends in analytics
- Should have done the customer facing role gathering the requirements & planning the analytics projects, explaining the results of statistical models to senior management
- should have excellent communication & presentation skills
Permanent staffing assignments refers to those Jobs when you as a company look to hire people on your payroll on a permanent basis...
Although Professional Services in Human Contracting is a fairly new concept in India, The PS market is fast maturing and catching up with the changing industry...
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) is a form of business process outsourcing (BPO) where an employer transfers all or part of its recruitment...