Job Title : Technical Architect - JEE
Job ID : 2805473277
Posted on : 10-03-2015
Designation : Technical Architect - JEE
Experience : 9 to 12 yrs
Location : Pune
Salary : Industry Standard
Client Name : MNC
Education : Graduation
Skills : J2EE, Spring, Struts, Hibernate, Java, SOA, Webservices, Solution Design, CTO
Priority : HOT
- Min 9-12 years of experience Java and JEE related technologies
- Must have hands on experience in distributed software applications, web applications in JEE related technologies
- Very Strong experience to frameworks like Spring, Struts, Hibernate etc.
- Excellent understanding of Web Services and related frameworks
- Knowledge on SOA, Event Driven Architecture, J2EE design patterns, frameworks and Enterprise Architecture is must
- Experience in building highly concurrent, high throughput web services; XML/XSL/XSLT/XSD, JAXDB, SOAP, WSDL, AXIS2, HTTP, REST, APIs
- Exposure to Estimations methodology
- Excellent understanding of RDBMS ( Oracle / SQL Server / MYSQL etc.)
- Exposure to EJB, Caching Services (JCS), JUnit etc.
- Exposure to Open Source ESB (JBoss Suite)
- Good Communication skills, able to articulate key messages very clearly
Permanent staffing assignments refers to those Jobs when you as a company look to hire people on your payroll on a permanent basis...
Although Professional Services in Human Contracting is a fairly new concept in India, The PS market is fast maturing and catching up with the changing industry...
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) is a form of business process outsourcing (BPO) where an employer transfers all or part of its recruitment...