Job Title : AIX Admin
Job ID : 2781493252
Posted on : 6-3-2015
Designation : AIX Admin
Experience : 3 to 8 yrs
Location : Bangalore/Hyderabad/Chennai
Salary : Industry Standard
Client Name : MNC
Education : Graduation
Skills : AIX, System Administration, Solaris, Unix, Linux, Scripting
Priority : HOT
- Sound knowledge in AIX/ UNIX like Operating systems - AIX 5,6,7 or HPUX 10.x, 11.x /Solaris 9, 10 /Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5,6 /SUSE Enterprise Linux 10, 11.Should be flexible and have cross platform working knowledge.
- Ability to handle most of basic to advanced calls in User, group management, system start-up, service modification, crontab entries, ACL modifications, file system management, root & ignite backups.
- Comfortable in using remote console like - iLo, DRAC etc, should have worked with OEM hardware IBM, Dell, Oracle & HP, relevant to specific AIX/UNIX Platform.
- Should be proficient in User / System Administration (user account management, file changes, permission changes) and should be able to carry out SOP (Standard Operating Procedures) based activities..
- Experience in Server Management, Backup, with the help of Client provided tool. Any proactive monitoring tools i.e. Open view, Tivoli, Big-brother, Nagios, etc. will be added Advantage.
- Knowledge on Shell and Perl scripting.
- Interpersonal sensitivity and customer responsiveness with good spoken and written communication skills, team working skills & require shift operations.
Essential(one or more of the following):
- IBM Certified System Administrator - AIX 6/7. (With Virtualization knowledge and experience. HACMP, LPARs etc.)
- HP-UX Certified System Administrator HP-UX 11i v3(additions like Networking & Security, High Availability and Virtualization is added advantage)
Technical Skills Required:
Key skills required: (in the order of priority)
1) Expert in one or more AIX/UNIX Operating system Implementation, Administration and troubleshooting
2) Capacity planning, Server Sizing
Permanent staffing assignments refers to those Jobs when you as a company look to hire people on your payroll on a permanent basis...
Although Professional Services in Human Contracting is a fairly new concept in India, The PS market is fast maturing and catching up with the changing industry...
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) is a form of business process outsourcing (BPO) where an employer transfers all or part of its recruitment...