Job Title : Storage & Backup Architect - Solaris/Linux/Windows
Job ID : 5499354126
Posted on : 6-3-2015
Designation : Storage & Backup Architect - Solaris/Linux/Windows
Experience : 4 to 9 yrs
Location : Bangalore
Salary : Industry Standard
Client Name : MNC
Education : Graduation
Skills : Storage, Solaris, Linux, TCP/IP
Priority : HOT
- Extensive experience in designing and implementing enterprise level storage solutions
- Extensive experience on HP/EMC/Hitachi/Sun/NetApp (Either 2 or more) in large environments
- Must have previous handson experience on atleast 2 storage technolgies
- Ability to make solution presentations to customer on storage and backup solutions
- Sizing of Storage, VTL, Tape library and defining the backup policies.( For any vendor product )
- Should have storage migration experience
- Should have experstise on Storage Virtualization, deduplication, BCV, Remote copy, Synchronous and asynchronous, data center fibre cables
- Ability to provide technology leadership and solution design regarding storage and backup aspects in proposal builiding/RFP response is important.
- Advanced technical knowledge in storage methodologies, design, and implementation
- Advanced working knowledge of fiber channel SANs
- Advanced knowledge of FC and TCP/IP networking
- Experience of managing fiber channel SAN switches like Mcdata, Brocade and Cisco storage switches
- troubleshooting, testing, and performance tuning in storage platforms
- Proven skills analyzing and troubleshooting complex systems configurations
- Creative person who looks for new and innovative ways to resolve problems
- Knowledge on multiple skills is preferred
- Ability to quickly assimilate technical and non-technical information
- Proficiency in at least one of the following operating systems: Solaris, Windows or Linux
- Design and/or implement solutions that meets and/or exceeds customer expectations based on requirements defined by scope document and staying within budgeted estimates
- Conduct and document business discovery with customer stakeholders to determine functional requirements for the implementation of their Backup solution
- Participate in business development and technical pre-sales activities, as required.
- Create SOWs, and hand-over / sign-off documents
- Perform Quality Assurance for engagement deliverables.
- Storage capacity planning and tracking performance metrics.
- Suggesting best practices in Implementing and configuring various storage based on customer needs
- Defining storage solutions as per customer requirement
- Provide knowledge transfer to customers appointed System Administrator and customer business users
- Collaborate with other professionals, transferring expertise in delivering and supporting Storage Solutions
- Maintain a high degree of proficiency with Storage solutions and their appropriate application as per the requirements
- Diagnose and troubleshoot operational issues impacting deployment of solutions; work collaboratively with other professionals to resolve issues
- Identify and document best practices and challenges associated with configuring solutions
Permanent staffing assignments refers to those Jobs when you as a company look to hire people on your payroll on a permanent basis...
Although Professional Services in Human Contracting is a fairly new concept in India, The PS market is fast maturing and catching up with the changing industry...
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) is a form of business process outsourcing (BPO) where an employer transfers all or part of its recruitment...