Job ID : 1499569237
Posted on : 6-3-2015
Designation : Business Development Manager- Australia
Experience : 8 to 12 yrs
Location : Sydney, Australia
Salary : Industry Standard
Client Name : MNC
Education : Graduation
Skills : Presales
Priority : HOT
Business Development Manager- Australia
Job Location: Sydney, Australia
Role and Responsibilities:
- Business Hunting - To generate,rncultivate and establish large scale relationships and drive new business revenue.
- To undertake pro-active sales activitiesrnto convert suspects into prospects
- To assist in creating, define andrnimplement the sales strategy, approach and objectives for the target market.
- To identify key opportunities and workrnwith the Pre-sales function to craft a suitable and compelling proposal for thernclient
- To ensure routine use of bid review /rnapproval processes, sales reporting and pipeline management tools.
- Primary owner of the OpportunityrnManagement process - Prospect-Evaluate-Propose-Close
- To develop and maintain the most seniorrna level (C-level) relationship within target market / accounts in order tornmaximize sales opportunities.
- To take Go-To-Market Solutions to therntarget market.
- To ensure high customer satisfaction byrnworking closely with the delivery teams and achieving committed service qualityrnnorms.
- 8 – 12 years of work experience inrnselling IT solutions and services in one or more industries that includernBanking & Financial Services, Consumer Goods, Retail with preferably 3 – 4rnyears in Australia.
- Experience of working in virtual teamsrnspread over multiple locations and countries, primarily offshore deliveryrnmodel.
- Understanding of technology and verticalrnplatforms, competitive landscape, in order to strategize & craft solutionsrn(along with presales team) to match customer needs is essential.
Permanent staffing assignments refers to those Jobs when you as a company look to hire people on your payroll on a permanent basis...
Although Professional Services in Human Contracting is a fairly new concept in India, The PS market is fast maturing and catching up with the changing industry...
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) is a form of business process outsourcing (BPO) where an employer transfers all or part of its recruitment...